17 Elevator Pitch No. 2

   
     Unfortunately, the feedback I received on my first elevator pitch was mostly positive without any advice for improvement. I still reflected on my own pitch and reevaluated some parts of the pitch in accordance with my progress since then. I put a greater emphasis on the function of the Defoginator, and attempted to appeal to my primary target market.

Comments

  1. Hey I think your second post was much more precise than your first. I liked the way you explained your attributed and your contributions to the field. I think an employer would find relevance in what you're saying. My struggle once again was executing what I had written out for my pitch. On the other hand, I felt more comfortable with speaking about myself and the skill set I believe I can bring to an employer. These pitches certainly require an air of confidence and clarity, regardless of your attributes and skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joseph!
    I definitely think that the function of your product was better explained this time and it makes it easier to understand for customers that are not even familiar with similar products. I do think that if you were going to use this pitch with am investor, they would absolutely love your pitch. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joseph!

    Great job! I really enjoyed your elevator pitch. You seem very passionate about solving this business issue, and I believe that with this pitch, you can achieve just that! Your use of a personal scenario that potential consumers could relate to really pushed your idea home, as consumers will be made aware of this void in their lives and immediately want a product such as yours to resolve it. Again, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph, That is not a problem at all that you got all positive feedback. I think that this post was pretty solid but you should work a little bit on the confidence in your voice when you are talking, I want you to really sell it to me instead of just explaining what you are selling. Besides that you had a good posture and your pitch was pretty solid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joseph! I think you did a great job with this post. You did a great job explaining exactly why I would want to buy your product. You showed the benefits along with the negatives that your product would help to avoid. You did a great job with the video but I would recommend being a little more confident. Maybe do a few practice runs and do a few takes. Other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts