18 Create a Customer Avatar
I have chosen to create an avatar for the prototypical customer for the Defoginator 1000, from the market segment of traveling businessmen. This user is most likely between the age of 25 - 50, and is male. I will refer to this user as "Mr. Clean" because it is very important that his appearance is clean for his business meetings and appointments. Mr. Clean works for an elite multinational corporation as a globetrotting representative. He is sent to meetings and events by the corporation, and is expected to represent the company to foreign associates. In his work he is required to be clean shaven, well dressed, and on time for all events. Spending many nights in hotel rooms, Mr. Clean needs to be able to shower, shave, and get dressed in time for scheduled meetings daily. Based on his occupation, Mr. Clean is likely a bachelor, which is also why he prioritizes his appearance each and every day.
Upon creating this avatar for Mr. Clean, I cannot say that I share much in common with him. Although I'm also a bachelor, and have to shave frequently, Mr. Clean is has a full time job that requires him to shave. I could see myself fitting the description of Mr. Clean in ten years, but that is highly unlikely.


I think the name "Mr. Clean" allows readers to easily follow this avatar and his personality. I also believe this kind of person would take pride in your product offerings. Humans are creatures of habit and that fact certainly plays a role here. The age range seems appropriate because that is the age range for these kinds of occupations.
ReplyDeleteHi! I love this! Mr. Clean reminds me of the rapper, Yung Gravy, but i know what you're getting at. Super sophisticated avatar with the dark features, bright eyes, and sharp suit. He looks like he cares about his hygiene and appearance and probably gets a lot of ladies.
ReplyDelete