8A Solving the Problem

DEFOGINATOR 1000

Opportunity 

The opportunity that I will be pursuing is the need for men to be able to see their reflection in the shower for the purposes of shaving and brushing their teeth. In addition, there is a need for this mirror to be clear at all times and resistant to condensation. This opportunity exists for men that need to shower and shave. It the core of this target market would be those that are also often rushing to get somewhere. 

Product

After careful consideration and research on the needs of target customers, I have planned a product named the Defoginator 1000. This product will consist of a reflective surface that can be hung or installed in the wall of a shower or tub. This will enable users to see their reflection in the shower, and will include a tray for users to place their items. What makes the Defoginator 1000 special is that each mirror will have an automatic wiper blade that wipes the entire surface clear. Users can choose a set wiping speed or use a motion sensor to trigger the wiper. This product will enable users to shave and brush their teeth in the shower or anywhere that they choose without the mirror accumulating condensation.

Comments

  1. I really love the idea of making a fog-less mirror because it can really be a struggle to use a mirror after taking a hot shower. I think you shouldn't limit your target audience to just men. Women could also use this product for many reasons, one of them being shaving their legs and making sure that they didn't miss a spot. Overall, I still think this is a really good product. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph! I'm very glad you are following through with this idea, I saw your post before and thought of how great of a product this would be! A question I have is how will it be set up? With a suction cup it could potentially fall, so maybe have it hang from the shower head. Also would it be adjustable? having a rope that could be extended or retracted to meet the height of the user would be a good idea. Great post overall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts