Skip to main content

12A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 1

Comments

  1. The condensation clearing could help people on the go who can use it for its practical purposes. I can see hotels grabbing this because of the way their consumers expect to be catered to throughout their whole stay. I am impressed with the way you took your initial bug list and applied it to the rest of the semester. These practices are practical in the sense that other people can relate to them and this is why I think your product will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting segment selection! I never imagined traveling and shaving ones face could be such a hassle. You are very organized with your thoughts on this product. I can see this being quiet successful is marketed properly to the right demographic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting segment to use for your research, and you definitely seemed to have learned a lot from the men that travel because they could use the machine. I think that you should have included some woman because they probably use the mirror after a shower more likely than men so they would have some good advice for future reference, overall good post though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joseph,
    It seemed like you learned a lot from the people you talked to as well as confirming that there is a actual need for the product. I too feel like it is hard to shave when at hotels, so I would definitely love for a product like that to be available to me. It seemed like you asked the right questions and ultimately got some productive feedback that you can use to further your business idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts